Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cave Exploration




On our way home from Six Flags, we decided to be spontaneous and go cave exploring. Another great idea for a pregnant woman, but hey, I'm all for family time! The kids got to feed birds, pet snakes, and Jaxon even got to feed a baby lamb. Then we went into the cave. It was a very cool experience and the kids loved it! Oaklee is now nicknamed the "bird lady" as every bird in the cage flocked to her! She is such an animal kid, we couldn't get her to leave. Preston, however, is not a bird lover we discovered! He took great pictures, but as a bird (maybe two) flew toward him, there was some screaming and commotion. I'm not positive about the details of how he got out of the cage as I was bent over laughing too hard at this big strong man of mine and his apparent fear of birds! All in all, it was fun to do something new!

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

WOW! Look at that snake! I wish we had something like that here :) By the way Preston, you have got to "tuffin'" up!

Mom Kimball said...

You guys are so brave!! I am not sure I could touch that snake! But your mom has always been infatuated with snakes! CRAZY girl! I love u!